UBB Store

HP Pavilion G Series G6 Laptop, Great Used Condition Includes 2 New Batteries
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Pavilion G Series G6 Laptop, Great Used Condition Includes 2 New Batteries
Price: US $150.00

Up for sale is a HP pavilion G6 laptop originally a windows 7 laptop it’s been upgraded to windows 10 pro, before I received it, but it works great, great for a school computer or for surfing thdd ex web or just using it as a multimedia laptop, haven’t had any issues with this machine, I have just bought 2 brand new HP batteries to go with it, one is in the machine the other comes in a box still in original packaging, also comes with original Hp power cord as well


Details if this laptop are shown in the pictures but I will try to remember them all.


15 1/2” screen

8GB of memory

Intel i3 core processor

500GB hard drive ( with a back up of the original windows 7 in a separate partition)

DVD-RW ( plays and records dvd’s)

It’s also got Microsoft office in it with word, excel, etc.


Great deal for a very good condition laptop with 2 new batteries, etc.


This is however an as-is sale.

Where-is , there-is:

No warranty, No exchanges, No refunds, and No returns


But I do recommend it as it has been a great laptop with lots of extras and has worked great for as long as I have owned it, and now with 2 new batteries you can have extra long time to use it not plugged in…


Good luck this won’t last




Buy Now