UBB Store

HP Pavillion 15.6"  p151-nr Laptop INTEL I5
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Pavillion 15.6" p151-nr Laptop INTEL I5
Price: US $125.00

HP Pavillion Laptop with I5 4210U processor

I upgraded it to 12gb of memory it has a DVD drive and a larger hard drive. It was used up until last year when I upgraded.


It was adult owned and taken care of

Most of the ones you see are parts machines mine is in very good condition.


Comes with charger battery and it works

Computer has been reset and cleaned back to original settings it should have windows 10 on it and I left it at the windows setup screen so you can power up and it be what you wish it to be.


The laptop has wifi and ethernet port and multiple usb ports and an SD card reader.

It also features Beats audio.




Buy Now