UBB Store

HP Printer Ink 67 XL Tri Color New in Box Exp. 2/28
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Printer Ink 67 XL Tri Color New in Box Exp. 2/28
Price: US $24.00
Up for your consideration is a HP color ink cartridge.
HP 67 XL
Longer printing
New in box
Never opened, but box may have small dents from previous shipping.
Expires 2/28Please e-mail for measurements that would be helpful to you or any questions.   All sales are final unless I made a huge error in my description.  Thank-you for looking.  Please pay within the 1 day allows for buy it now or 2 days for sale.  I can usually mail your package the next day after payment.  I do combine shipping.



Buy Now