UBB Store

HP Spectre x360 convertible 14-ea1xx i7-1195G7@2.40GHz 16G 1TB *READ* Windows 11
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Spectre x360 convertible 14-ea1xx i7-1195G7@2.40GHz 16G 1TB *READ* Windows 11
Price: US $500.00
*Does not come with original charger and the charger it comes with is not powerful enough to charger the device while it's powered on so you'll need to buy a separate power supply.* This listing consist of the HP Spectre x360 convertible 14-ea1xx laptop. This device is a powerful laptop with a touchscreen that can be converted into a tablet with windows 11 changing to adopt for tablet mode! The keyboard types super smoothly and has a fingerprint scanner for unlocking the device. A Intel 11th Generation i7 - 1195G7 @ 2.90Hz processor powers this device with 16 gb of ram and a 1TB SSD! The previous owner has Linux installed to the device, but I had Windows 11 installed since that's what I'm more familiar with! This laptop has some dents and scratches but most importantly some scuffs on the screen I couldn't get off. They are hardly noticeable when the screen is on as you can't see any from the pictures but I took pictures of them. The battery life is not bad as it'll hold its charge, but not as much as brand new. I took a picture of the battery report. Laptop will be reset before being shipped. Sold as is, no returns!

Buy Now