HPE MSA 2050 2052 SFF DISK ENCLOSURE Q1J07B 876146-001, 17 1.2TB HD, 2 800GB HD For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HPE MSA 2050 2052 SFF DISK ENCLOSURE Q1J07B 876146-001, 17 1.2TB HD, 2 800GB HD
Price: US $1250.00
YOU ARE offerDING ON AN HPE STORAGEWORKS MSA 2050/2052 DISK ENCLOSURE With 20+TB OF RAW STORAGE SPACE AND IS IN PERFECT PRODUCTION READY SHAPE!!!!
The storage array comes with 17x 1.2TB 10k SAS hard drives (THAT'S 20+ TB TB OF RAW DISK SPACE!).
The storage array comes with 2x 800GB SSD SAS hard drives (THAT'S FLASH SAS HARD DRIVES!).
The storage array has dual storage controllers (876127-002) and power supplies.
The storage array and HHD's have all the latest firmware versions.
The HPE MSA 2052 SAN Storage is a hybrid flash system designed for affordable application acceleration for small and remote office deployments. Don’t let the low cost fool you it gives you the combination of simplicity, flexibility and advanced features you many not expect in an entry-priced array. The HPE MSA 2052 SAN Storage has been the industry-leading entry storage Fibre Channel (FC) platform for the past eight years, with nearly 500,000 systems sold worldwide. Delivering performance in excess of 200,000 IOPS, it can save you up to 40% with an all-inclusive software suite. It’s seriously simple and affordable flash storage to help you get high performance for a low cost. Terms of sale
Payment Within 2 Days of sale Close (I prefer PayPal for buyer and seller protection)
Shipping and Insurance (I purchase shipping insurance to protect your investment)
US sale Only (I don't ship Internationally)
Sales are Final (I will not accept returns unless the item is DOA or damaged)
Warranty Service Through Manufacturer Only (I do not provide warranty service)