UBB Store

Hand Strap Holder Universal Tablet Secure Grip Holder High Elasticity Finger
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hand Strap Holder Universal Tablet Secure Grip Holder High Elasticity Finger
Price: US $5.00
The Hand Strap Holder is a universal tablet secure grip holder designed for tablets. It features high elasticity finger strap in a vibrant yellow color. The mounting type is a clip that easily attaches to your device for a secure grip. The accessory connection type is a clip holder, making it convenient to use and easy to attach and detach from your tablet. This product provides a comfortable and secure way to hold your tablet while on the go.
** I have multiple colors so if you would like a particular color, please let me know. I have one tan and three blue and will do colors as long as I still have them. Thank you for looking.

Buy Now