Handheld Scanner Pen Wizcom Quicklink Used Once EUC, working For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Handheld Scanner Pen Wizcom Quicklink Used Once EUC, working
Price: US $35.00
Wizcom Quicklink Pen Handheld Scanner "Not Quite" Used Once, actually unused, EUC, working. Purchased to help with my research on documents specific to 13th c. Scotland. I worked valiantly to gain access to original 13th c. Scottish documents in the US and in Scotland and England. Scotland was easy access. But since I lived near Harvard I inquired to receive access to the Harvard Medieval Studies Library. Eureka, I landed access. But the security at the library was a little over the top. I had to check my Quicklink Pen Scanner in a locker outside the imposing doors of entry. Ah well. This pen has been tested and works well. I did not end up using it for research as I was able to purchase photographic copies of the ancient docs of Scotland and England online.