UBB Store

Hot Swap Hard Drive Cage Enclosure - SATA I/II/III & SAS II#/```
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hot Swap Hard Drive Cage Enclosure - SATA I/II/III & SAS II#/```
Price: US $77.23
Hot Swap Hard Drive Cage Enclosure - SATA I/II/III & SAS II✔️ DELIVER PEAK PERFORMANCE

Unlock the full potential of your data storage solutions with our advanced hard drive mobile rack enclosure. This exceptional device supports SATA I/II/III & SAS I/II, featuring a patented non-scratch SATA connector designed for an impressive insertion rate of over 50,000 and delivering unparalleled speeds of up to 6Gbps. Additionally, built-in LED indicators provide real-time response on power and HDD activity.

✔️ HOT SWAP CAPABILITY

Experience seamless functionality with our mobile rack hard drive enclosure, which allows you to hot swap two 2.5” SSD/HDD drives in a single open 3.5” floppy drive bay. Thoughtfully designed, this mobile rack ensures trouble-free insertion and an improved drive mechanism, resulting in a sturdy connection that grants you easy mobility for your hard drives. Perfectly suited for enterprise system applications!

✔️ QUALITY CONSTRUCTION

Crafted from high-quality ABS and metal materials, our hard drive cage is compatible with all types of PC & server cases. This thoughtful design not only helps maintain ideal operating temperatures for your drives but also ensures excellent heat dissipation. Plus, a key lock feature is integrated for enhanced data security.

✔️ FLEXIBLE DRIVE OPTION & TRAY-LESS DESIGN

Our hot swap backplane offers versatility and is universally compatible with all 2.5” drive formats, whether they are mechanical SATA drives or SSDs. The innovative tray-less design permits quick installation and removal of bare drives without the hassle of tools or screws, ensuring you have speedy access to your data.

✔️ PERFECT FOR PROFESSIONAL USERS & GUARANTEE SERVICE

Ideal for server computers, cloud computing storage, desktop PCs, media backup, security systems, and more, our drive cage enclosure is tailored for professional users who demand reliability and performance. We stand behind the quality of our products; if for any reason your drive enclosure does not meet expectations, simply out to us for prompt assistance.

Why Choose Our Hot Swap Hard Drive Cage Enclosure?

Elevate your data storage experience with our meticulously engineered hard drive mobile rack. With hot swap capability, peak performance, and robust security features, this enclosure is designed for those who prioritize efficiency and reliability. Don’t compromise on your storage solutions—experience the difference today!

Unit Quantity: 2.0 countCompatible Drive Size: 2.5 in DriveInterface: SATA I,SATA II,SATA III,SAS I,SAS IIFeatures: Hot Swap Capability,Tray-Less Design,LED Indicators,Key Lock Feature,Temperature Regulation,Excellent Heat DissipationType: CaddyColor: BlackUnit Type: UnitMaterial: Metal

Buy Now