UBB Store

Hp Pavilion Laptop Beats Audio Red 11-n011dx 360 11.6” Screen 500gb 4gb 2.16GHz
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hp Pavilion Laptop Beats Audio Red 11-n011dx 360 11.6” Screen 500gb 4gb 2.16GHz
Price: US $124.99

Laptop is fully finctional and works fine. Has some signs of use so pls see pics. Works well and comes with windows 8 pro. Does not come with a charger. I do not have the admin password as I acquired this used. I did a basic cleaning and it boots up fine. You can use as is or wipe it with a fresh install.


Cool Beats by Dre collaboration.


Message me for questions.


I will ship either same day or 1 day after payment received.


Happy offerding


I am a US seller and will typically ship your item in one business day well packaged. I do go as green as I can and will recycle packaging material to cut down on waste.


If you have a question pls message me and I will respond ASAP. Customer satisfaction is my highest priority so offer with confidence. response is always appreciated. Thank you.



Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.