UBB Store

I – Easy Drive HD 16 GB External Memory Expansion IOS, Windows, Android-Black
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I – Easy Drive HD 16 GB External Memory Expansion IOS, Windows, Android-Black
Price: US $10.00

The I - Easy Drive HD 16 GB External Memory Expansion is a compact and versatile device suitable for various operating systems including iOS, Windows, and Android. With a sleek black design, this external drive offers fast write speeds and a storage capacity of 16 GB, providing ample space for storing files and data. Perfect for expanding the memory of your devices, this USB interface drive is easy to use and compatible with a wide range of devices. Made in China, this product by I - Easy Drive is a convenient and reliable solution for enhancing your digital storage needs.



Buy Now