I/O Magic CD Duplicator 52x/24x/52x Standalone Burner USB 2.0 LCD Display in Box For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I/O Magic CD Duplicator 52x/24x/52x Standalone Burner USB 2.0 LCD Display in Box
Price: US $89.00
Mint condition I/O Magic CD Duplicator was minimally used before being stored in original box.
The 1/O Magic IOM-DM2 CD Duplicator is a reliable optical drive with dual-drive capability, making it ideal for duplicating CDs at a fast speed of 52x. This USB-powered device is easy to use ano can operate standalone, without the need for a computer. With a sleek gray design and compatibility with PC systems, this CD duplicator is a practical and efficient tool for creating multiple copies of your favorite music, movies, or software.
Will be carefully packaged and shipped within 1-2 business days of payment.