UBB Store

I/O Magic External USB 3.5” Floppy Drive - Quick Installation Guide - NEW IN BOX
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I/O Magic External USB 3.5” Floppy Drive - Quick Installation Guide - NEW IN BOX
Price: US $16.99
The I/O Magic External USB 3.5" Floppy Drive is a versatile external drive designed for use with laptops, PCs, and Macs. With a sleek black color and compact 3.5-inch form factor, this USB-powered drive offers quick and easy connectivity. Featuring dual-media integration, removable media drive, bus-powered operation, and integrated interface cable, this external drive is both convenient and efficient. The I/O Magic brand ensures quality and reliability, making this floppy drive a practical and reliable storage solution for various computing needs.

Buy Now