I/O Magic Internal CD RW CD Rewritable Drive 52x24x52x For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I/O Magic Internal CD RW CD Rewritable Drive 52x24x52x
Price: US $34.95
Looking for an efficient and high-quality CD drive? Look no further than this I/O Magic Internal CD RW CD Rewritable Drive. With a maximum write speed of 52x and compatibility with PC systems, this drive is perfect for home use or small businesses.
Whether you're looking to backup important data or burn CDs for personal use, this CD drive is a reliable and affordable choice.
Please review all pictures of item in detail to determine condition before making a purchase.
Thanks for viewing.
Take a look at my other listings. You never know what you might find. :)