I-Sheng 3 Prong C5 Connector 125V 7A Compatible with Samsung LG Lenovo HP For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I-Sheng 3 Prong C5 Connector 125V 7A Compatible with Samsung LG Lenovo HP
Price: US $13.00
Discover the convenience of the I-Sheng 3 Prong C5 Connector AC/Standard power adapter, an ideal choice for a wide range of devices including Samsung, LG, Lenovo, and HP. It offers a reliable power source with a voltage of 125V and a current capacity of 7A, ensuring your electronic devices receive the necessary power for optimal performance.This adapter comes in a sleek black color, seamlessly blending with any setup. Its compatibility with multiple brands makes it a versatile accessory for your tech toolkit. Whether at home, office, or on the go, this I-Sheng power adapter is designed to keep your gadgets charged and ready.