IBM External ThinkPad 3.5” Floppy Disk Drive FD-05P 10H3980 and Cable UNTESTED For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM External ThinkPad 3.5” Floppy Disk Drive FD-05P 10H3980 and Cable UNTESTED
Price: US $20.00
Up for sale is one IBM External ThinkPad 3.5” Floppy Disk Drive FD-05P 10H3980 and proprietary IBM 21mm connector cable (see pictures for part number).This is for theIBM ThinkPad 701, 560, and 365 and some docking ports, expansion slots.This is UNTESTED and does have some cosmetic issues. The top has a scuff in the corner which I have tried to take a picture of. There are also other scuffs and a few scratches on the top. The label on the bottom has been worn off with time but but does not affect the drive and the numbers are still there.. I last used this drive around 1998 and had it in storage in a duffel bag in a basement and then in a closet but still in a bag. The label has worn off from all the moving around during this time and the laptop that I used it with has long since been gone so I no longer have anything to test this drive with so parts/untested it is.If you have any questions just message me.