UBB Store

IBM Infowindow II WITH CONVERTER | IBM 3486
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM Infowindow II WITH CONVERTER | IBM 3486
Price: HU $120.00

What does the package contain:
- terminal itself (monitor)
- key for the terminal
- twinax Y cable converter to RJ45 (RARE!)
- original power cable for it
- original keyboard for it 122 key (german lettering)
How do i buy it if if im a hungarian citizen?
If you are in hungary its probably the best for you to come for it personally so you dont have to hassle with extra shipping payment.
Available to view and try out at these countries below hungary: Budapest, Vác, Rétság, Balassagyarmat, Debrecen,
And near.
How do I buy it if im not a hungarian citizen?
Well your only option is buying it with international shipping which costs more than the product itself so not recommended.I take care of good packaging and security of the CRT screen obviously, however I don't guarantee warranty personally for itWhy do I sell it?
I wanted it for a personal project but afterwards I realized I cant implement it because of the connectivity is mainly for AS400 type devices.


Buy Now