UBB Store

IBM SYSTEM X 40K1043 IBM (FRU: 39R7348) 73GB 15 000 RPM  SAS hard drive -F/SHIP
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IBM SYSTEM X 40K1043 IBM (FRU: 39R7348) 73GB 15 000 RPM SAS hard drive -F/SHIP
Price: US $39.00

IBM SYSTEM X 40K1043 IBM (FRU: 39R7348)73GB 15 000 RPM SAS hard drive

IBM System X 40K1043 - IBM FRU 39R7348 73 GB SAS HDD 15K RPM with Caddy- New

FREE SHIPPING

IBM System X

IBM Option: 40K1043

IBM FRU: 39R7348

IBM P/N 26K5841


73 GB

15K rpm

SAS

🔹Model ST373455SS

>>> Comes as displayedin photos <<<
PLEASE REFER TO THE PICTURES
TERMS OF SALE:


* Item will be carefully packaged, processed, and shipped out promptly upon cleared receipt of payment.

* I take pride in making sure your item gets to you safely.

* I recycle shipping supplies.

* I will try my hardest to deliver 5stars service from the start to finish.

- Please feel free to contact me with any questions in regard to the item, I will get back to you in a prompt manner, I will try my best to resolve the problem(s).


**UNITS ARE INSPECTED & RECORDED BY SERIAL NUMBERS BEFORE SHIPPING FOR SECURITY PURPOSES**
Thank you.

Buy Now