Intel core i5-6600 3.30Ghz.Quad-Core ProcessorSR2L5Socket LGA1151Tested
This processor is used and may show signs of wear as shown.The processor was removed from a working computer and has been tested.Please see all photos for exact details.Sold Used As-is.
This processor is being sold "As Is, Where Is, No Warranty or Guarantees."
Payment is to be received within 2 days from the end of the listing. After payment is processed shipment will be shipped out within 1 business day. Tracking number will be provided. I will gladly get your shipment out if possible the same day or the next day being the latest. The item is going to be shipped to your confirmed address in Paypal or , so before making a payment please make sure that your address is correct. Thank you!
RETURNS
I have described the item to the best of my knowledge, therefore I'm sorry I wont be taking back any returns due to any misunderstandings. So please ask questions before offerding or buying. I will gladly respond back to any questions. Thanks for Looking, Happy offerding and buying.
