UBB Store

Intel Core i9-12900K 3.20GHz 16 Core SRL4H 24 Thread LGA 1700
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Intel Core i9-12900K 3.20GHz 16 Core SRL4H 24 Thread LGA 1700
Price: US $287.99
The Intel Core i9-12900K processor is a high-performance CPU featuring 16 cores and 24 threads, designed for demanding computing tasks. With a clock speed of 3.20GHz and LGA 1700 socket type, this processor offers fast and efficient processing power. Built by Intel in Vietnam, this unit is a reliable choice for those seeking top-tier performance in their computing setup.

I ship NEXT or same day depending on the time! All parts areshipped with care to ensure reliable performance. I take pride in accuratelistings, fast handling, and consistent customer satisfaction as a Top Rated Seller. Please note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for your understandingand for supporting a trusted seller. I appreciate all my international clientsas well.

DO NOT PM ME OFFERS, PRICE IS FIRM.

I DOCUMENT ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ETC DURING TESTING; DON’TTRY ANY FUNNY BUSINESS I AM NOT THE ONE TO PLAY WITH I PROMISE YOU THAT.




Buy Now