UBB Store

Intel S3200SH Server Motherboard IO Shield Backplate ATX I/O Shield Slot
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Intel S3200SH Server Motherboard IO Shield Backplate ATX I/O Shield Slot
Price: US $10.99
Intel S3200SH Motherboard I/O Shield This purchase is for only the I/O shield. No motherboard or other accessories are included.It comes from a smoke free and pet free home.Standard shipping in the USA is free and includes a tracking number. Please check my response and offer with confidence.Thank you for looking!
You'll receive the item shown so please check the pictures and description below.Your item is guaranteed to arrive safely and as described.Standard shipping in the USA is free and includes a tracking number. Please check my response and offer with confidence.Thank you for looking!--------------------Process

Buy Now