UBB Store

Iomega Zip Drive Z100P2 w/ Genuine Zip Cable Power Supply Install Floppy Case
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Iomega Zip Drive Z100P2 w/ Genuine Zip Cable Power Supply Install Floppy Case
Price: US $63.99
Iomega Zip Drive Z100P2 w/ Genuine Zip Cable Power Supply Install Floppy Case
Condition: Excellent Pre-Owned Condition
Observations:No cracks, chips, stains or scratches. The outside of the case has worn from regular prior use. This is from the Estate of a man who was an engineer and worked with many types of vintage computers and processors. This was part of the collection. There is a Zip disk still in its packaging as well as a DOS/PC install floppy disk. I plugged it in and the power came on and the wheels spun as expected. I do not have a Zip disk or a computer to install the program, so I was not able to test its processing, read/write capability.
Item Specifications:1 - Hard Case1 - Zip Drive1 - Power Supply1 - iOmeaga Cable1- Install Shipping:Should you find more than one thing you would like, I am happy to work with you to combine shipping as I do not look to make a profit off of shipping.
Cleaning and Care Process:I care about every item I carry in my store, and, spend the time to do what I can to make them as close to how they were at their newest state.
All items offered in the Venture Back Collections store are thoroughly cleaned and inspected as closely as possible to note any observations of use as all items are pre-owned.
Glassware, Stemware, China, Ceramics and Porcelain are shortly soaked in water to expose any chips, cracks or crazing that is difficult to see with the eye so that I can do my best to keep these types of flaws at a minimum and then hand dried and polished.
Other items such as wood, leather, silver, aluminum and brass are cleaned and polished as best as possible, unless otherwise noted.
Packaging and WrappingTo me, each item I sell is precious; a treasure to you. Each piece is imagined as if the last one in existence.
Each item is carefully double wrapped and packaged for strength and the ability to make it to its destination safely. I am a realist in that after the packages leave my care, they could be tossed, dropped, and have other packages thrown on them; despite the "fragile" warnings I apply to the outer panels of the boxes.

Buy Now