Please read entire description.
I have the original box. However, the box has damage. I will ship it in the box to protect it but the box is damaged.
The Iomega Zip Z100P2 External SCSI Zip Drive is a reliable external drive with a storage capacity of 100 MB. It features a blue color and a 3.5-inch form factor, making it compatible with PCs. This removable drive utilizes Zip 100 format for both writable and readable functions, thanks to the SCSI interface. The Iomega Zip Z100P2 is a quality product from the Zip product line, designed for efficient data storage and retrieval.
This is the exact item you will get in the mail. No other items, chargers, cords, boxes, cases etc will be included. Once again, The items in the pictures are the exact item or items you will get in the mail.
Reasonable offers will be considered.
Any questions please let me know. I will combine shipping if you buy multiple items unless you message me that you do not want a combined.
Shipping policy - items will be shipped within the 3 business days window.
We understand shipping costs can be high, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are committed to providing the lowest possible prices for our products and do not mark up shipping costs. The shipping fees you see are directly calculated by USPS based on weight, dimensions, and destination.
If the shipping costs seem too high, please reach out, I am happy to verify item weights and size are input correctly in .
I try my best to describe the item and take informational pictures. If you have any issues with the item I do accept returns. And please reach out before leaving a bad review.
