UBB Store

Keychron K10 Max Wireless Mechanical Keyboard - Black
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Keychron K10 Max Wireless Mechanical Keyboard - Black
Price: US $100.00
I bought this and plan on returning it if not sold. Original price is $125, but i paid around $90 for it. It's basically new out of box used for a few days, but i realized I want something smaller.
If you have any questions lmk and am willing to negotiate.
I also have other keyboards too. There is a warranty on it, but i dont think its transferable. If there is a way to transfer it I'll try to find out but the warranty is for 3 years starting setpember. Unfortunately its an in person warranty so im not sure how to handle that.

Buy Now