UBB Store

Kindle Fire HD 10 (11th Gen) T76N2B 10” Tablet BROKEN SCREEN
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kindle Fire HD 10 (11th Gen) T76N2B 10” Tablet BROKEN SCREEN
Price: US $17.87

Device is preloaded with the Amazon Kids features but that can be turned off.


DAMAGES: Screen is cracked and broken very badly at the right side of the device.

Screen has a few other minor cracks.

Appears to have some issue with brightness in one minor area of the screen.


** This listing is sold as-is. No returns. **


Device seems to be fully functional otherwise. If you’re willing to replace the screen (replacement screen not included), you will have a very nice device.


Comes with protective case.


It is not blacklisted or blocked. I have personally registered it and deregistered it a few times.


(Selling because I was deceived when I bought it and found out later that the screen was broken. I don’t feel like doing the screen replacement myself.)


** Listing is for black Kindle tablet with broken screen and black protective case only. **


The back cover of the tablet is in great shape with no cracks.



Buy Now