For sale are Kingston 16GB (4GB x 4) DDR3 1333MHz KTH9600B/4G Low Profile Desktop Memory
Technical Specifications:
- Kingston 16GB (4GB x 4) DDR3 1333MHz KTH9600B/4G
- Memory Capacity per DIMM: 4GB
- Total Memory Capacity: 16GB
- DDR3-1333 Memory Speed
- CAS Latency: CL9
- Kingston Product Number: KTH9600B/4G
Included: (4) Kingston 16GB (4GB x 4) DDR3 1333MHz KTH9600B/4G Low Profile Desktop Memory
Item specifics:These Kingston 4GB DIMMS have been tested on an Intel 4th Gen Core i7 platformThese Kingston 4GB DIMMS are in great physical condition
Please review specifications, description and pictures for details as to what is included in this offering. If its not mentioned, then assume it is not included. If you have questions as to the specifications and/or what's included in the sale,please ask before purchasing - The pictures are part of the description.
Packaging and Shipping:
My items are well packed, fully insured, and ship via UPS with tracking information.
I ship to the United States of America only.
I do not ship internationally or to U.S. Territories. I do not ship to Third Party Shipping Services.
I do not typically accept returns. However, I will be happy to work with you if you have issues (does not include buyers remorse or specific compatibility). Item is otherwise, sold as-is.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via .Configuration and troubleshooting skill by the buyer are assumed.
