UBB Store

Kodak EasyShare Printer Dock Series 3 SOLD AS IS
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kodak EasyShare Printer Dock Series 3 SOLD AS IS
Price: US $14.00
Up for sale is a Kodak EasyShare Printer Dock Series 3 SOLD AS IS FREE SHIPPING. I don't have the power plug to check if this works or not. I am 99% sure that this works but can't test it. Therefore, will sell AS IS for Parts.
Measurements :
Height : 3.5 inches
Length : 7.25 inches
Width : 5 inches
Unlike 99% of the sellers here, THIS IS NOT a business for me. I am just cleaning up everything in my house !!! My price will not be beaten !!!I am selling this on behalf of my mother who has decided to start cleaning out her closet. Feel free to ask any questions or for more pictures. 95% of the times, items will be shipped within 1 day and sometimes same day !!! Shipping with USPS or FEDEX, depending on your location. Please be rest assured that all of my items valued at over $100.00 are shipped with insurance. Don't forget to check out my other items for sale !!!

Buy Now