UBB Store

LC406 Ink Cartridges High Yield Black Yellow Cyan Magenta by Miss Deer
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LC406 Ink Cartridges High Yield Black Yellow Cyan Magenta by Miss Deer
Price: US $17.87

ALL 4 WILL SHIP AS SHOWN

I notice some ink residue when I pulled the caps, could be residual from when they were manufactured or if they were test fit but each is largely full of ink.  Not knowing the full story I have marked them down.

Please ask for combined shipping prior to check out.

I do offer Global Shipping options.

If I make an error please give me the opportunity to make it right for you.

Thank you for visiting my store.

Listing and template services provided by inkFrog

Buy Now