LED UV Curable ink that performs with excellent adhesion to go along with high flexibility.
It is specifically designed for use in LED UV printers equipped with EPSON i3200, DX4,5,6,8,7,10, 1390, L800, 1400, 1410, 1430, XP600, TX800 printheads.Can be use in small formatA3, A4, Eufymake E1, wide format flatbeds, UV DTF, and vertical wall printers.It is specifically designed for use in LED UV printers equipped with EPSON DX4,5,6,7,10, 1390, L800, 1400, 1410, 1430, XP600, i3200 printhe
Price for each 1 Liter ink bottle is $119
Color Availability:Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, White, Varnish.
These inks are Made in USA, they have excellent quality, good jetting with all Epson printheads and consistency from batch from batch.
Recommended Substrates:Coroplast, Wood,chrome film,disks,glass,ceramic, metal,photo paper,stone material,etc.
response from an actual customer...."The inks work wonderfully in the L800 epson print head. I'm glad I invested the little extra over Chineseinks as these have great adhesion on metal and powder coatedmetal. I scratched the cured ink with my fingernail and it's durable. The only way I could get the ink to chip at all was spraying isopropyl alcohol and rubbing very hard. Even then it barely came off."
Any questions are welcome.
