UBB Store

LENOVO 500E GEN 3 11.6 N5100 8GB RAM 64GB EMMC CHECK PHOTOS READ DESCRIPTION
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LENOVO 500E GEN 3 11.6 N5100 8GB RAM 64GB EMMC CHECK PHOTOS READ DESCRIPTION
Price: US $70.00
I’m a person who sells Chromebook and modify them well here is a Chromebook that’s running windows 11 With audio drivers since they costed me 10$ you basically get it for free and once it’s bought I will set it up for you and install all the drivers the reason why it’s for parts is because it’s missing a refresh key and as a IT I fell like not fixing it so yeah if you have any question about it let me know I will try to answer ASAP

Buy Now