UBB Store

LG AP70NS50 DVD WRITER USB 2.0 Slim Super Multi Blade External Drive - Silver
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LG AP70NS50 DVD WRITER USB 2.0 Slim Super Multi Blade External Drive - Silver
Price: US $30.00

💥 ** HAPPY SHOPPING ** 💥


SEND YOUR BEST OFFER, I’M DELETING A LOT OF MY ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN LISTED TOO LONG… GET IT BEFORE IT’S GONE!!!


LG AP70NS50 DVD WTITER USB 2.0 Slim SuperMulti Blade External Drive - Silver

OPEN BOX… Box has some slight damage & some tape… Untested


SEND YOUR OFFERS


WILL BE PACKAGED FOR SAFE SHIPPING!!! FAST SHIPPING!!!


“I own a 1990 Volvo 240 DL that I’m trying to keep up the maintenance and I need some more finances to keep it on the road and running, any offers you can offer can HELP!!! PLEASE HELP!!!”🙂


Need more photos or have questions please ask me! I will respond ASAP! ThX!


CHECK OUT MY response &

5 QUICK 1 DAY SHIPPING!!!🙂


ALL PHOTO'S ARE ACTUAL ITEM!


I ALSO POST MY OWN DESCRIPTIONS!


1) Need more photos let me know. If you have any questions, please ASK. I will respond ASAP.

2) Please send payment ASAP.

3) I ship as soon as payment has cleared, Tuesday thru Friday

4) NO Returns unless Received NOT as Described!

5) SMOKE AND PET FREE HOME



Buy Now