Lilly Pulitzer
Lilly Pulitzer iPad 2/ iPad3 Cover
"CHUM BUCKET"
Lilly Pulitzer iPad Cover - Chum Bucket
Protect your iPad® 2 or new iPad (aka, the iPad 3) in Lilly style with this Lilly Pulitzer iPad Cover in the Scarlet Begonia pattern. This silicone iPad case offers a smooth fit and great feel to the touch. If you're looking for a decorative cover for your iPad 2 or iPad 3 and refuse to settle for the bland and generic iPad cases offered elsewhere, then our iPad accessories are for you! Your friends will be pink with envy when they see you sporting this pink and green Lilly Pulitzer iPad cover!
• Fits Apple iPad 2 and the new iPad (iPad 3). iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. 9.5" x 7.25"
GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC LILLY PULITZER Packed with care and promptly shipped with Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I'm glad to give multiple item shipping discounts. All my sales come from a clean non-smoking environment.
I will pack your item carefully and will ship it out with Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. I'm glad to give shipping discounts on multiple items.
