Pulled from multiple identical industrial computers won at sale, for sale is a lot of four (4)Thermalright AXP90-X53 CPU coolers.
The computers I pulled these coolers from were either never used, or possibly only racked and plugged in. The only real wear on the exteriors is at the rackmount ears themselves. There was not a spec of dust inside any machine, not in any fan, not in the intake filter, not on any outlet. All units still had identically placed keys zip-tied to a rackmount handle, not yet removed. As best as I can tell these were pulled from a canceled or liquidated project that was never fully up and running.
All 4 coolers are guaranteed working.
Note: 2 units have minor marking on the heatsink contact surface from where the edge of the processor was in contact. I have attempted to gauge how deep these marks are by running a thin edge plastic spudger over it and have been utterly unable to detect the moment I slide over the marks in terms of feel. A third unit has a barely visible short line that can only be detected when holding to the light at precisely the right angle - I have done my best to get it to show up in pictures. I do not expect this to impact thermal performance in any way.
Note: from researching this specific model cooler, when in new packaging it comes with 2 different sets of screws - short and long - these coolers only have what was installed and I have been unable to find the listed lengths of which is short and which is long. With my micrometer, the screw length (when compressing the foam pad that contacts the motherboard) is ~10.5mm. The new packaging also shows having an extra set of 'legs' which I presume are to switch betweenIntel 115X/1200/1700/1851 andAMD AM4/AM5 screw-hole spacings. These coolers were pulled from an ASUSQ470EA-IM-A motherboard and Intel i9-10900K CPU. I have measured the distance between the center of the screws as 75mm x 75mm square. Original packaging also includes a thumbscrew-style socket to screw in the nuts - this is not included, you will need to use your own socket or small adjustable wrench.
From testing the computers before harvesting parts I can confirm these coolers are impressively silent-running. They felt on par with Noctua to my ear, but to be fair I wasn't stressing the CPU during testing.
Please review the pictures carefully. You will receive 4 coolers, each with 1 backplate and 4 hex nuts, with tape covering the contact surfaces as a protective layer, as shown. No thermal compound included.
You can rely on me to pack your coolers with thoroughness and care to ensure they arrive at your door in exactly the condition shown here in my lab. Please check my response, I do not disappoint.
Orders placed Sunday through Thursday ship next day, orders placed Friday and Saturday *MAY* not ship until Monday, though I always try to get orders out the door as fast as possible.
Check out my other listings! I specialize in lab electronics and metrology gear - but I'll also be listing all the other parts from these (and other) computers I won at sale recently.
Manufacturer details and specifications below.
AXP / HEATSINKAXP90-X53
Intel:115X/1200/1700/1851
AMD:AM4/AM5
Categories: AXP, Low-ProfileTag: AXP
Heatsink SpecificationsDimensionL94.5 mm x W95 mm x H38 mmWeight(With Fan)320gHeat pipes6mm heatpipe x 4 unitsFinT = 0.3 mm;Gap=1.6 mmCopper BaseC1100 Pure Copper nickel platedTL-9015 FAN SpecDimensionL92 mm x W92 mm x H15 mmRated Speed2700 RPM±10% (MAX)Noise Level22.4 dBAAir Flow42.58 CFM (MAX)Air Pressure1.33mm H2O (MAX)Ampere0.18 AConnector4 Pin (PWM Fan connector)Bearing TypeHYDRAULIC Bearing
