Contents:
(Ruckus 901-R610-US00 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point)(x7)
Condition:
I am able to reset the SSID's but I was unable to finish the full setup due to a lack of knowledge. They do not have the unleashed firmware from what I understand. Selling this lot of 7 with boxes. If you have any questions please reach out.
Warranty & Returns:
All products sold carry a full 30 day satisfaction guarantee. We will replace the item(s) or offer a full/partial refund if necessary. If an item returned is unnecessarily damaged due to negligence, altered, incomplete, or different from the item originally shipped, the return may be denied. Returns are offered only for items that do not match the description, or items that are physically damaged through shipping preventing the item from working as described. We are not responsible for any damage after the item is delivered.
Shipping / Handling:
Items are shipped 1-2 business days after payment (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays or emergency-related closures).Items will be shipped standard ground using either UPS or the US Postal Service, depending upon the size of the order and the shipping address. For International Buyers Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
Please review all photos for best description
I am not an expert and my descriptions are based on my best knowledge, experience, and research which by definition is never complete.
LOCATION:(RACK)
