UBB Store

Lacie 1TB Thunderbolt Little Big Disk External Hard Drive
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lacie 1TB Thunderbolt Little Big Disk External Hard Drive
Price: US $99.99

I picked this up used a while back for a project to use it as a hub for when I daisy chained a bunch of thunderbolt/2 stuff together , works fine, drives are healthy with no smart data alerts. Currently set up in JBOD, each 500gb drive mounts individually, this can be changed on a Mac to raid 0 or raid 1 later but I don’t remember how and I didn’t need to. No ac adapter or thunderbolt cord included, you will only get the drive in the pictures without those, it was just connected to demonstrate functionality.



Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.