Laptop/ notebook shoulder brief case stand alone fits up to 16" , metal handle For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Laptop/ notebook shoulder brief case stand alone fits up to 16" , metal handle
Price: US $16.28
Laptop/tablet professional looking black briefcase with storage compartments for cords, pens, cell phone, flash drive and more. Metal handle, metal zippers for all compartments, along with shoulder strap, stands alone with legs/supports on the bottom. This case is not your normal pre owned, in excellent condition. I do not remember the designer name. It's a beautiful case for man or women, A very high end briefcase. 17" long 13" high 3" inside for laptop area. I have supplied as many pictures as I can. No scratch, smoke free home. I brought it for myself as a congratulations gifts, too nice to carry daily so I put it in storage.