For sale is a Lenovo LOQ 15IRH8 gaming laptop with a powerful i7 processor and RTX 4060 graphics.
- Brand: Lenovo
- Model: LOQ 15IRH8
- Display: 15.6"
- Processor: Intel Core i7-13700H
- RAM: 32GB DDR5
- Storage: 2TB NVMe SSD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 8GB
- Operating System: Windows 11
- Keyboard: Backlit
- Condition: Used
- TESTED and working
- System specifications shown in the photos
- Original Lenovo AC adapter/charger included as pictured
- Please review all photos carefully for cosmetic condition
Lenovo's specifications confirm that the LOQ 15IRH8 supports the Core i7-13700H, RTX 4060 8GB, up to 32GB DDR5, and up to 2TB NVMe storage. Lenovo PSREF
REPUTATION
I take my reputation very seriously. I strive hard for a consistent 100% positive response rating. I believe excellent customer service is the key to a thriving business and will do my best within reason to cater to your needs. If you have any issues whatsoever after receiving your item please contact me immediately and before leaving response and I will do my absolute best to fix or alleviate the situation for you.
All items that I sell are 100% guaranteed to be authentic or your money back.
DISCLAIMER
Please understand that this laptop is being sold as TESTED USED ELECTRONICS. Items may have wear, stains, tears, or other imperfections. I always strive to cover all angles of any item to accurately describe the condition in the pictures. Please examine all pictures closely before purchasing.
Items will be shipped within 24 hours and according to USPS Publication 52. All electronics devices will be labeled and shipped as GROUND TRANSPORTATION ONLY (USPS Parcel Ground or Retail Ground).
A tracking number is uploaded with every shipment.
I only ship to the continental 48 U.S. states.
PAYMENT
Payment is due immediately upon purchasing.
Please only buy if you are serious about paying.
RETURNS
No returns accepted. All sales are final. Please review the description and all photos carefully before purchasing. Items are sold AS-IS unless otherwise stated.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
