Lenovo ThinkCentre M92p Tiny - tested and working. I used it for a Proxmox node (see my other listings if you'd like more).SPECS
- Intel Core i5-3470T (2 cores / 4 threads, 2.9–3.6 GHz, 35W)
- 16GB DDR3 RAM (2x8GB, dual-channel)
- 256GB SSD
- Intel HD Graphics 2500
- Gigabit Ethernet (No WiFi but has a port and is capable. Or you could use a USB dongle)
- Video: 2x DisplayPort, 1x VGA (supports multiple monitors)
- USB: 4x3.0, 2x2.0
- 65W power adapter included (spliced connector but works perfectly fine)SOFTWARE
Linux Mint (latest) freshly installed and fully updated. On first power-up
you'll create your own username and password. No previous user data.
Windows is not included or activated.NOTES
- 2012-era hardware. Good fit for a light desktop, home server, Pi-hole,
Home Assistant, media server, or homelab node. Not for gaming.- I tried Windows 11 on it and I wouldn't recommend! Now is a great time to switch to Linux.- Small, quiet, and low-power (35W CPU).
- Some scratches from normal wear.- Comes with stand-up mount, but also can be laid flat.- The power adapter was spliced because I had to get a new barrel connector, but it's been in use for years and operates normally.
Ships within [1–2] business days, packed securely.
