UBB Store

Lexmark ULTRA HIGH YIELD  (50F1UOE) Black Toner Cartridge MS410 415 510 610
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lexmark ULTRA HIGH YIELD (50F1UOE) Black Toner Cartridge MS410 415 510 610
Price: US $89.00

High Yield


Maximise your savings and enjoy premium quality with Genuine Lexmark cartridges. High Yield cartridges offer a lower cost per page and contain more pages than Standard Yield cartridges do. Perfect for high volume printing.


This is the ULTRA HIGH YIELD CARTRIDGE

20,000 pages. These things simply last forever !!!!


List price on Lexmark website over $300 dollars


I’ve moved on to a different printer this is my back up toner it’s brand new opened up for pictures


Buyer pays flat rate $12.00 shipping.

US PRIORITY MAIL w insurance and tracking

I ship from my home in NJ within 2 or 3 days LMK. If it’s urgent I try to ship ASAP



Buy Now