Lightning Apple Magic Trackpad 2 Wireless Rechargable White A1535 Clean For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lightning Apple Magic Trackpad 2 Wireless Rechargable White A1535 Clean
Price: US $49.99
The Lightning Apple Magic Trackpad 2 is a sleek and modern touchpad designed by Apple. It features a white color and a rechargeable battery, making it convenient for use. With wireless connectivity via Bluetooth, the trackpad offers a seamless experience for users. The laser tracking method ensures precise and smooth cursor movement for a smoother computing experience. Ideal for those looking for a high-quality and efficient trackpad for their devices. I bought this to go with a new iMac assuming it would be cooler than a standard mouse. After a year I realize that I am too old to learn new tricks and have found myself using the handheld mouse and not the track pad. It works perfectly and has seen minimal use. You are effectively getting a new pad at a used cost.