Lilly Pulitzer Laptop Sleeve Leatherette Aegean Navy Calypso Coast 15" (11.5x16)
Brand new with tags. The logo looked distorted but if you zoom in you will see it has the protective plastic still on it and it is not damaged in anyway. I ordered this for my iPad and it’s really a little bigger than I thought. It’s so cute and I hate to part but my Lilly collection is a bit much for my husband. 😂
Laptop carrying case is made of a durable leatherette material and measures 15.5 inches x 11.5 inches and is sized to hold tablets, iPads, and most 14 inch laptops
Features a padded exterior and soft interior lining that allows computers to glide easily in/out and prevents them from getting scratched in the process
Laptop bag 14 inch has a zipper pocket across the front that's perfect for storing your charging cords, earbuds, and other must-have accessories
Stylish laptop sleeve is printed in the colorful pattern, Calypso Coast, with caning detail and a metal logo plaque for an upscale look
Lilly Pulitzer 14 Inch Laptop Case Leatherette Computer Case with Pocket for Accessories, Padded Laptop Sleeve for 14" Computers and Tablets, Calypso Coast
