UBB Store

Linksys Cisco N300 WiFi- Router E1200-NP
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Linksys Cisco N300 WiFi- Router E1200-NP
Price: US $26.21
YOU ARE offerDING ON:
Classic Cast Iron Uncle Sam Mechanical Bank 10-1/2" TallPre-owned in good condition. Shows light scratches and settled dust.Estate find. Not sure it is used or not. Box was damaged.Does not come in original the benefits of Wireless-N300 (802.11n) in your home ideal for surfing the web, emailing and printing wirelesslyConnect your computers, wireless printers, smartphones, and other wireless devices at up to 300 Mbps transfer speedEnjoy broad wireless coverage provided by MIMO antenna technologyUse four Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) ports to directly connect wired devicesKeep your network protected with customizable security settings, including WPA/WPA2 Personal and SPI firewall protectionGive visitors password-protected Internet access on a separate network? So your visitors have access to the Internet, but not your computers or READ:I buy mostly estates, close outs, shelf pulls, and sale items. As the history of the item is not always known. I will describe all of my items listed to the best of my ability, if there are any flaws to the item it will be noted in the listing and photos of the flaw shown. At times I may miss a flaw, as I am only human. Please contact me and I will make it right and make sure that you are happy with you interaction and purchase from Big Man Tim's Treasures.Please see all photos and ask any questions BEFORE purchasing.
FREE SHIPPING!
Love this item?Check out the other itemsin my store!Please check back on a regular basis, as we list new items daily!!HAPPY offerDING!032823EP Warehouse

Buy Now