UBB Store

Logitech MX Master 3/3S Mouse Feet Sliders Skates - Replacement
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Logitech MX Master 3/3S Mouse Feet Sliders Skates - Replacement
Price: US $5.99
My last listing ended with 132 sold and awesome reviews! Thank you so much! I have restocked with more this time.
These are replacement mouse feet (a.k.a. sliders, skates) for both:-- Logitech MX Master 3 mouse-- Logitech MX Master 3S mouse
I've tried many versions, but these are the ones I like the best. Also, thank you to everyone who let me know these were your favorites as well. We're at a 100% rating buyer response so I'm glad you're all enjoy these.Remember, at some point you'll need to buy new shoes. Your mouse feels the same way! :) *squeak, squeak*
Includes: Mouse feet, alcohol wipe, and instructions.
Seller 100% rated.You're protected with a 30-day money back guarantee!Ships FREE!

Buy Now