UBB Store

Logitech TrackMan Mouse T-BB18 P/N 804360-1000
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Logitech TrackMan Mouse T-BB18 P/N 804360-1000
Price: US $28.92

Upgrade your computer experience with this Logitech TrackMan Mouse T-BB18. Designed with the latest optical tracking technology, this mouse guarantees precision and accuracy. With a maximum DPI of 1000, you can easily navigate through your computer with ease. The silver color gives it a sleek and professional look that will complement any workspace.


This mouse is compatible with USB connectivity, making it easy to set up and use. Its ergonomic design provides comfort for your hand, enabling you to use it for extended periods without fatigue. Ideal for any computer enthusiast or professional, this Logitech TrackMan Mouse T-BB18 is a must-have accessory for your computer.


I ship Monday through Friday. Most items will be shipped USPS some will be shipped via Fed Ex. If you purchase an item on Friday it will be shipped out the following Monday. I accept PayPal only and payment is expected within three days of purchase. If you need to make other arrangements please contact me as I am flexible and willing to work with you to make your purchase successful. Please study the pictures carefully and contact me with any questions prior to purchasing the item. I do accept returns however I would like to avoid it if possible so ask me anything you have concerns about prior to purchase. I try to accurately and completely describe each item but mistakes can happen; if there's a problem with your purchase please contact me before opening up a case or contacting and I am sure we can find a solution that is satisfactory. response is always appreciated and reciprocated.Thanks for looking



Buy Now