UBB Store

Lot 4 Original Epson 18XL Ink Cartridges Cyan Magenta Black Yellow Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot 4 Original Epson 18XL Ink Cartridges Cyan Magenta Black Yellow Sealed
Price: FR $35.37
Lot 4 Original Epson 18XL Ink Cartridges Cyan Magenta Black Yellow SealedThe description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

 Original Epson ink cartridge 
new sealed packaging
...... EXPIRY DATE



despite the expiration..... the cartridge still works, I have already tested the same without any problem (because it was well kept away from heat... Etc.)
 
I HAVE A SET OF CARTRIDGES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED LET ME SIGN UP FOR AN INTERESTING PRICE   Original Epson ink cartridge  new sealed packaging ...... EXPIRY DATE despite the expiration..... the cartridge still works, I have already tested the same without any problem (because it was well kept away from heat... Etc.)   I HAVE A SET OF CARTRIDGES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED LET ME SIGN UP FOR AN INTERESTING PRICE 

Buy Now