Item: Lot of 2 boxes of Sony 3.5” Micro Floppy Disks 2 MB. MFD-2HD, actual as shown. Each box includes copy of Jack Nicklaus’ Unlimited Golf & Course Design game.
Condition: New. 1 box is sealed in original wrapper. 1 box has been opened but disks are all in plastic sleeves except one disk. *** See Photos***
Shipping Details: Shipping will be calculated per weight and via USPS. International shipping is extra.
Buy it Now or Best Offer: Please, if you buy it now or get an accepted best offer- go ahead and complete the transaction so we can close out the sale and get your item on its way to you. Thanks!
Got a problem?: I try to make listings accurate and your purchase fast and reliable. That said, if I have made a mistake or there is an issue, just contact me. I will make it right.
International buyers: shipping outside of the U.S. is handled by the International Shipping Program. adds on the extra cost for international shipping and I have no control over that cost. You should be able to see a shipping estimate/total on the listing page, for your location.
Contact me with any questions. Thanks!
