UBB Store

Lot Of 3 Broken 7 Inch Tablets For Parts - Kindle Fire-2 Others - READ
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot Of 3 Broken 7 Inch Tablets For Parts - Kindle Fire-2 Others - READ
Price: US $10.13

These came from an estate sale and I know nothing about them. They all have broken screens

And are being sold AS IS for parts or repair only, no returns.



See photos for details.


Check my other listings, and as always, I will be glad to combine

Shipping!


All items from a clean non-smoking home.


See photos for details.


No reasonable offers refused.


I ship fast, usually the morning after payment is received.


I will gladly combine shipping if you buy multiple items.


No returns or exchanges, so be sure you want the item before purchasing.


Thanks!



Buy Now