Lot Of 4 Epson 18 Ink Cartridges Black Cyan Magenta Yellow Original New Sealed For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot Of 4 Epson 18 Ink Cartridges Black Cyan Magenta Yellow Original New Sealed
Price: FR $28.53
Lot Of 4 Epson 18 Ink Cartridges Black Cyan Magenta Yellow Original New SealedThe description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Original 4X Epson ink cartridge new sealed packaging ...... EXPIRATION DATE 2018 AND Three 2023
despite the expiration..... the cartridge still works, I have already tested the same without any problem (because it was well kept away from heat... Etc.)
I HAVE A SET OF CARTRIDGES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED LET ME SIGN UP FOR AN INTERESTING PRICE Original 4X Epson ink cartridge new sealed packaging ...... EXPIRATION DATE 2018 AND Three 2023 despite the expiration..... the cartridge still works, I have already tested the same without any problem (because it was well kept away from heat... Etc.) I HAVE A SET OF CARTRIDGES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED LET ME SIGN UP FOR AN INTERESTING PRICE