UBB Store

Lot Of Mixed Brand 4GB/8GB  PC3 1600/1333mhz DDR3 Desktop RAM Discounted Bundle
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot Of Mixed Brand 4GB/8GB PC3 1600/1333mhz DDR3 Desktop RAM Discounted Bundle
Price: US $74.00

Discounted package for a total of 64GB RAM bulk order:


X2 Crucial 8GB DDR3 1600mHz DIMM (16GB RAM total) 240 pin


X1 Samsung 8GB DDR3 1600mHz DIMM (8GB RAM total) 240 pin


X1 Fury Hyper X 8GB DDR3 1600mHz DIMM (8GB RAM total) 240 pin


X2 ADATA 4 GB DDR3 1333mHz DIMM (8GB total) 240 pin


X2 Kingston 4GB DDR3 1600mHz DIMM (8GB RAM total) 240 pin


X4 Ramaxel 4GB DDR3 1600mHz DIMM (16GB RAM total) 240 pin


Condition/Testing:


I am an IT System Engineer. I THOROUGHLY tested the RAM. I ran a stress test on the ram using Prime 95. I ran an extended custom large-FFT stress test inside Windows to push both the RAM and the CPU's memory controller, ensuring perfect real-world stability under heavy loads. Everything passed with zero errors!



Buy Now