LOT OF 14 VIVO MOUNT-POLE01 MONITOR POLE MOUNTS
ABOUT RASPBERRY PI TEST PROJECT
I design and test Raspberry Pi-based hardware and software projects. During development, I frequently purchase monitors, mounts, Raspberry Pi components, networking equipment and other hardware to test different configurations.
Once testing is complete or the hardware design changes, I sell the remaining test equipment here.
ABOUT THIS LOT
This listing is for14 genuine VIVO MOUNT-POLE01 monitor pole mounts, sold together as one complete bulk lot.
CONDITION BREAKDOWN
•4 × NEW in original boxes
•5 × OPEN BOX
•5 × USED / project-test units
•14 mounts total
PRODUCT DETAILS
• VIVO MOUNT-POLE01
• Heavy-duty steel construction
• Fits approximately 13"–30" monitors
• VESA 75×75 mm and 100×100 mm
• Fits poles approximately 1"–2.2" diameter
• Up to 17.6 lb monitor capacity
• Full-motion design
• ±30° tilt
• 180° swivel
• 360° rotation
• Removable VESA mounting plate
Please review the photos carefully for the actual condition and hardware included with each group.
ONE PURCHASE GETS THE ENTIRE LOT OF 14 MOUNTS.
No returns.Please review the photos and description carefully before purchasing.
