UBB Store

Lot of 2 Canon PIXMA Black Ink Cartridges - BCI-15 Twin Pack X2 New Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot of 2 Canon PIXMA Black Ink Cartridges - BCI-15 Twin Pack X2 New Sealed
Price: US $11.99
Lot of 2 Canon PIXMA Black Ink Cartridges - BCI-15 Twin Pack X2 New Sealed
You get One New in PackageLot of 2 Canon PIXMA Black Ink Cartridges - BCI-15 Twin Pack X2 New SealedPlease be sure this is the correct ink you need before ordering.

Condition is"New In Package, Sold AsIs". *No Returns on Open Packages

Item(s) picturedis item(s) up for Sale ! See Pics forExact Condition

Shipped with USPSFedEx or UPS . *Please Allow Extra TimeFor Delivery Due To Delays With Shipping Carriers *

I can Only Ship tothe address provided by . I can'tship to a different address after you purchase so make sure the shipping addressassociated with your account is correct

I do use recycled boxes sometimes in shipping

If you have any issues with your order, please reach out tome here on so that I can assist.

Thanks




Buy Now